Sick to my stomach

I think the GTO is a good idea. Hell, the Pontiac dealer here still had a NEW 2006 sitting on the lot last week. It was a six speed too. Also, 350Z or G35 sounds good too. Maybe a nice used 330i/330ci...

can always get a civic w/ engine swap, light and fast and handles amazing

plus they're cheap, so if you blow an engine just plop another one in (poke)

bradicus18 said:
I think the GTO is a good idea. Hell, the Pontiac dealer here still had a NEW 2006 sitting on the lot last week. It was a six speed too. Also, 350Z or G35 sounds good too. Maybe a nice used 330i/330ci...
Indeed. Sean was talking a "Z" and "G" last night before I even thought about selling the car. Honestly, I feel that if I'm even thinking about selling the car, I'm in this for the wrong reasons. I shouldn't sit here and ponder selling the car. I should love it even when these kind of things happen, but the truth is, I don't.

Yeah yeah, constant "love/hate" relationship with a car you mod, sure, but I've had more hate than love. Ever since I put the XEDE EMS on my car, it's been all about hate.

k-lea said:
Indeed. Sean was talking a "Z" and "G" last night before I even thought about selling the car.

I still stand by that statement :D

I think you'd be right at home in a g35 6spd coupe.

Near 300hp, sexy as hell, luxurious, classy. Need I say more?

seanmcsean said:
I still stand by that statement :D

I think you'd be right at home in a g35 6spd coupe.

Near 300hp, sexy as hell, luxurious, classy. Need I say more?

... and then she'll begin try to mod it...

A G35 would be something I'd definitely love. When they came out I was like "ZOMG, WTF?!" Total sex on wheels..

Good thing the Pontiac and Nissan dealerships are side by side. :)
( I really don't think I could do a G35 though. )

And the good thing about a 350Z/G35 or GTO is that you don't have to mod the hell out of it to make it fast. I/H/E will get you some nice gains.

ZoomZoomH said:
... and then she'll begin try to mod it...
I have a feeling if I got a scooter I'd mod it. Anything that has an upgrade should be toyed with. Only thing better about this is if I buy a car with a decent amount of HP to begin with, I won't feel as "compelled" to mod it near as much as the MSM.

Hell, I don't know. I might be more tempted, who ephing knows. All I know is the search has begun.

You'd probably have to get an EARLY g35 to have a shot at a coupe. Even still the early ones with 56k miles on em are going for 18,000. Z's aren't too far away price wise either.

I'd say try to find one. I'd cry if you ended up in a rebadged monaro (sad2)

bradicus18 said:
And the good thing about a 350Z/G35 or GTO is that you don't have to mod the hell out of it to make it fast. I/H/E will get you some nice gains.
Hahaha, word.

seanmcsean said:
You'd probably have to get an EARLY g35 to have a shot at a coupe. Even still the early ones with 56k miles on em are going for 18,000. Z's aren't too far away price wise either.

I'd say try to find one. I'd cry if you ended up in a rebadged monaro (sad2)
I can do 18k. It's the question of it I want to..

Familia323 said:
Wait! What about and S2k!? My friend Sam who is on this site is selling his for 23K ????? His name is ChiMSP?
Yes, yes, Sam. Know who he is and know of his car. S2K isn't really my "cup of tea."

Sean-

He had a kid, I'm sure that's his reasoning behind selling it.

k-lea said:
I can do 18k. It's the question of it I want to..

well you know my vote.

if you can find a g35 do it.

Think about it.. That's a car you'd look at every day and go "my god, sex is sitting in my driveway."

seanmcsean said:
well you know my vote.

if you can find a g35 do it.

Think about it.. That's a car you'd look at every day and go "my god, sex is sitting in my driveway."
I used to do that with the MSM. Funny.

No offense to MSM owners, but a g35 coupe is 32408930234 times more sexy than an MSM.

Back