Shuriks mini part out sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHURIK

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
Hey there. The time has come where i have to part out the car of all the aftermarket parts. I hate to do this but because of my wife and i being in school and unemployed, the parts have to go. ALL PRICES ARE WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED

To start off:

SOLD!!!Greddy Type RS BPV. - This piece is in excellent shape and to be totally honest, BYFAR the best BPV I've tried. I had the Forge, i had a HKS, i had a turbosmart, I had a turbosmart dual port. None add up to this. Was a keeper for sure. Sounded AWESOME, loud enough to hear the WOOOOOSH all the time, and held boost great. Easily adjustable. Asking 160 for this piece. I also have the horn for VTA.

DSC_2039.jpg

Next is a CP-E SRI. I loved this. Nice and sturdy with the arm that screws down. Sounded great, gave me no problems. The filter is a little dented in some spots but is early fixable. Doesn't affect the performance AT ALL. Asking 100 for this.

DSC_2040.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLDCobb TIP- Not much to say about this. Worked great, no problems with it, great condition. The little white nipple is intact and not broken.

DSC_2041.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLDSPC Camber Arms - These bad boys are awesome. They're what let me get a 18x9 +30 offset wheel on my car. Adjustable more than enough to slam a car and make it flush or get that perfect 0 camber. ` month old. Less than 1000 miles on them.Asking 180 for both arms. Sorry for the bad pictures of them, they're still on the car. Ill take better ones when they're off the car. For now, picture of both sides and signage is there.

DSC_2030.jpg

DSC_2028.jpg

DSC_2025.jpg

Test pipe/ Performance Mid Pipe - I dont know the brand of this one as it didn't have a stamp on it, but it worked great. Made the car sound like a beast as well as gave it an extra few HP. You could TOTALLY feel the difference, i kid you not. Asking 75 for this piece.
DSC_2025-1.jpg

OEM Mazdaspeed 3/6 HID Headlight Bulbs - Not much to say here. OEM bulbs. Work and are in good condition.20 bucks
DSC_2038.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD!Eibach Sportline Springs. "1.8 Lower rate In front, "1.8 in the rear. These run 235 plus shipping on ***************. Range from 210-250 online. These are just about brand new. Not very many miles on them at all. Im asking 170 shipped for them. They will fit the Mazda 3 sedan, Hatchback and mazdaspeed 3. As far as i know, these have the biggest drop of all the springs.
DSC_2042.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD!Xentec Ultra slim HID ballasts and 1 bulb. I had 2 bulbs but the other burn out. The ballasts are in good working order, the 1 bulb works as well. It is pink. You can order yourself a new 1 bulb for like 5 on ebay, or 2 for 10. Buy these off me for 20 shipped and have yourself a good working HID kit for your fogs for 30 bucks.

DSC_2043.jpg

ALL PRICES ARE OBO. IF YOU FEEL ITS OVERPRICED, LET ME KNOW AND WELL WORK SOMETHING OUT!!! Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Taking offers on all the parts. Come on people! Lets get This stuff movin! !!!!

New Item Added. EIBACH SPORTLINES as well as HID BALLASTS!!. Lets get these items moving people. BUY BUY BUY!!!

Last edited:
whats the bulb number? the speed6 has two diff light setups.. ones HID, ones not.. just checking, if they match ill take em! i get mixed up on all the numbers thanks!!

By bulb number are you looking for D2C? These came off a 2006 mazdaspeed 6 with the Factory HID's.

BOV SOLD! All PM's Replied. Taking offers on camber arms and test pipe as well as bulbs......LETS GET THEM ALL SOLD!!!

Camber arms, Intake and Stock HID bulbs still for sale!!!! Intake price lowered to 105 shipped. Camber arms price lowered to 180 Shipped!!! BUY MY STUFF HOMIES!

CAMBER ARMS SOLD!!! INTAKE AND BULBS STILL AVAILABLE>>>> Price Lowered on intake to 100 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back