Show me your Racing Harts

mrwicked

:
yellow mp3
All rights guys so my RH are painted black wanting to go with a different colors need y'all to help me out on this if you have RH painted with different colors I wan to see ....thanks

fs_ms_bjfamilia_racinghartwheels.jpg

Haven't received them yet but those are mine :)

Thats what im doing to mine is spraying them white. what paint did you use? did you have any curb rash on your wheels when you painted them?

Thats what im doing to mine is spraying them white. what paint did you use? did you have any curb rash on your wheels when you painted them?

I used flat white rustoleum and satin clear from krylon. 3 coats of white and two clear. Yes I have curb rash not from me though. Then I used blue model paint to do the racing hart letters. Easiest way to strip the wheel is tape it then wipe off the dirt and old paint with acetone.

i was thinking about actually plasti dipping mine white then going over it with their glossifer to get a satin white finish

oh man i wanna do mine up in white but i dont have a hose at my apartment to keep them clean with :(

I like the white mot aure how they would loom on a yellow car

6e131cf9.jpg

Dont look bad at all. Im hoping to do my RH's in white or pick up a set of white rims... Its time to change things up and ditch the bronze I have now

I love the white wheels with the blue, mine are the exact same except without the blue lettering
F9AB452E-D28A-42C9-9F1D-06668EC2981E-1271-0000005C4E922812.jpg

I love the white wheels with the blue, mine are the exact same except without the blue lettering
F9AB452E-D28A-42C9-9F1D-06668EC2981E-1271-0000005C4E922812.jpg

I agree.. I definitely think white looks the best on blue. I like the gold color I have now but have wanted white since day one of getting the car

I agree.. I definitely think white looks the best on blue. I like the gold color I have now but have wanted white since day one of getting the car

Yea I've thought about painting mine gold but everyone around here tells me that I would be a Subaru wanna be if I did that, I still think it would look good though, yours looks pretty good

Back