Short Throw Shift Plate for the MS6

He's got a super nice garage and I seem to remember spying a heater last time I was there (headbang)

I installed the heater last weekend. 30,000 BTU's. Works pretty well for a $180 NG wall mount. I need a fan to move the air down off the 9' ceiling though.

UPDATE

Thanks again to Evolved, some good progress was made Saturday. The issue with the location of neutral has been resolved. All clearance issues have been resolved. Two things remain outstanding. I need to make a change that will eliminate stiffness going it to 6th gear and I need to work through some reproduction issues. We did test drive the new part and it was very smooth with the exception of 6th and the throw was reduced by about ~40%. I observed Evolved shifting with 2-3 fingers.

Thanks,
Jamie

Lookin good! When we get closer to release date, maybe the MS6 community can talk you into doing a group buy.

Let's keep this thread focused on the one Jamie is doing, don't throw other options in here right now.

any news on using it with the stage 2 sts? I guess you could take off the bracket and just use the shorter shift stalk with this shift plate. This would replace the Cobb shifter weight right?

any news on using it with the stage 2 sts? I guess you could take off the bracket and just use the shorter shift stalk with this shift plate. This would replace the Cobb shifter weight right?

Not sure yet, I would rather not speculate. I need to complete the piece before I can test that combination.

Thanks,
Jamie

updates ?

Nothing since the last update. Evolved and I will get together again when he is available. You can see development pics in the 3rd post on the first page.

Thanks,
Jamie

Back