Shop reccomendation for Atlanta?

prost

I want to have tint and stereo (HU/ dynamat doors / new speakers/amp) installed. (hear ya)

Does anyone have recommendations for a reputable place that won't charge out the a$$? There are so many places here in Atlanta that is is hard to make an objective decision.

mili727 said:
Auto xtremes does really nice tint, it wouldnt hurt to get a quote from them

Thanks mili. They are a bit far away but I will check them out. Did I read in another thread that you put down a NON refundable despoit at Jim Ellis Marietta for a MS test drive? Who have you been talking to up there? That's where I got my P5.

i put a deposit on a msp at tom naso, on alpharetta highway. Just dont know when ill actually get the car :(

I had a bad experience at Tom Naso last week. I just my P5 yesterday at Rick Case

montoyac
03 P5
Laser Blue

It's a long story, but I'll keep it as short as possible:
I did my research and decided on the P5 with the options I wanted.
I arranged my loan on-line (Lending Tree). Got a good rate too.
I called and went by several dealers. I went to Tom Naso because it was between my work and home. I tried other dealers but Naso had the car I wanted.
I agreed on a price over the phone with the salesman (17500) and went to the dealer Thursday 10/31. (Halloween, I should have known better, HA HA)
When I got to the dealership, I drove the car again and went in to start the paperwork.
The salesman asked if he could have a go at doing the loan. I told him he could try to beat my rate, but only after we agreed on the price of the car.
He went away and then came back and told me that he would sell me the car at 17500 only if I used their loan, if I used mine the price was much higher.
I started to leave, the salesman asked me to wait, then came back and told me I could have the car at 17500. So we filled out the sales order and I signed it.
Then I met the MGR (English guy with bad teeth, I think his name was Andy).
He told me that I would not be able to take the car home that day, because he needed the check to be funded from the back before he released the car to me. He told me it would take from one to five days before I could pick up the car.
I said no way, and called the back. They told me that funding the check was no problem and their customers usually took their cars home on purchase day. I let Andy talk to the lady at the back and he was very rude to her. I decided to get on out of there.
I received a call from my salesman at Rick Case that evening and he told me he had a shipment coming in that night and he would call me in the morning.
He called me in the AM and told me he had my car.
I made the deal that night for the price I wanted and was in and out in an hour.
The guys as Tom Naso were very rude and unprofessional as far as I could tell. the guys at Rick Case took my check with no problem.
Hope this helps. Email me if you want more info. montoyac@yahoo.com

Let me know how it turns out. When I talked about my experience at work, I found that one of my co-workers had a hard time there as well

Heh, I think everyone has different experiences at different times. I went to Rick Case and they refused to give me any estimate on a trade - in without my loan repayment amount. So I left and went to Performance near Stone Mountain and had a much better experience. Boy was the salesman sinking fast when his Sales Manager called to ask why I didn't come to his appointment and I told him my experience. It also included him not giving me the 75 dollars for test driving the vehicle that was offered online... he told me he would give it to me the next day when I came back.
Now my Protege5 is completely trashed and waiting for an estimate. The entire passenger side would need replaced so I'm trying to get it totalled - 1200 miles into its life. I'm SOOOOOO missing my MP5 and glad they threw in Gap Insurance with the creditor (Chase).

Back