She's Gone

MalkavianMP3

Crazy White Guy
Contributor
Well I said goodbye to my MP3 today after 4 years of having her(cryhard). I was in need of something with a bit more space and power. And with that I converted to the darkside.....Mitsubishi(evil). I am now the proud owner, until I see the gas mileage, of an '03 Evolution. However, I can't complain as the price was around 6k less than book price.

MalkavianMP3 said:
Well I said goodbye to my MP3 today after 4 years of having her(cryhard). I was in need of something with a bit more space and power. And with that I converted to the darkside.....Mitsubishi(evil). I am now the proud owner, until I see the gas mileage, of an '03 Evolution. However, I can't complain as the price was around 6k less than book price.

TRAITER!! lol j/k nice how much you buy it for? and how much ur insurance go up by lol. hopefully i can see it one day over at sears. always over there now playing initial d. thinkin of selling my car for a rwd or something with more power also.

If there's a darkside to a car brand, I'm a spy for both sides. I've owned a Mazda, Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Jeep, Subaru, Ford, and Plymouth.

Back