Sheet metal bodykit. No way?! Yes (56k no)

sevsev

:
'03 P5
I had heard around town from people that there was a P5 with a sheetmetal bodykit, I didn't get it. I thought maybe it was sheetmetal splitters? Nope. I hadn't seen this car around anywhere, until at one of our local clubs weekly meets I see a silver P5 stroll in...

(boom06)

Attachments

• IMG_2082.JPG
    IMG_2082.JPG
    435.3 KB · Views: 2,484
  • IMG_2084.JPG
    IMG_2084.JPG
    405.9 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_2085.JPG
    IMG_2085.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 741
did he paint that s*** with a brush? I feel bad for people sometimes, because the guy must have thought it looked good, or he would not have put it on. These people need help, the kind of help that can only come from drinking a bottle of drano.

Think about how bad would you cut your hands and s*** up trying to wash and wax that!

Hey give him a break, maybe it was his first attempt at metalwork. Hell, if I had access to a welder, I'd try to make s***. Cheers for an attempt to do something that no one else has done.

jeers cause your front bumper looks ruff.

Maybe the 2nd go-round will look better, eh?

It looks like he painted that with a can of spray paint from Wal-Mart.
I give him props for trying something different but damn think about it. If people don't want FG kits because they crack what do you think sheet metal would look like. LOL I have a friend like this guy. He tries real hard and he puts so much love into his car I just can't bring myself to tell him it looks like s***.

Back