Shameless Plug! :D

mp3girly

:
2001 Mazda MP3 #719
Man, I just turned down trading in my MP3 for a black MSP. :D

BUT! Kingwood Mazda (That's near Houston) has three MSP's: One black 2003 (I test drove it [dances]) and two yellow 2003.5s, and um, a super awesome nice dealer by the name of Tray Smith. So if you're considering buying one, I totally recommend this guy. These MSPs need good homes. [nods]

'kay, shameless plug is done. :D

For real though, I like the MSP a lot. It's not anywhere near as fast as my mom's WRX, so I was a little disappointed, but I can see where the car would benefit a whole happy lot from a boost controller.. hee. I was very impressed with the stereo, too. The head unit is much nicer than my stock one, and the sub sounds vastly better -- with no rattles! Like a dream come true. But eh, can't give up my good old #719..

[Returns to Lurking.]

Hehe I've been eyeing one of those MSP. Now just wait till I get home from school and storm that dealership to get my car (wink)

we're going to the dealership friday after you get outta class and i'm gonna go drive one. i stopped by yesterday to drive it and no one was outside... wtf?

yeah i got my mp3 from tray he is cool....he hangs out all the import car shows.....how much was the trade-in value?

I dunno man, I've driven my friends 03 WRX and it didn't feel much faster than the MSP......that's one of the reasons I chose the MSP over an 04 WRX :)

"mazda has created a car that feels faster than a WRX - but isn't" - Car and Driver

When i drove my friends 03 WRX.. i acctually feel the push (back against the chair) that i dont feel on a msp when i floor it...

Vicocola said:
When i drove my friends 03 WRX.. i acctually feel the push (back against the chair) that i dont feel on a msp when i floor it...
When I drive my friends WRX I think its actually kind of weak (the launch is definitely better in his car though).
We've raced plenty, and I always pull ahead after i hit 80-85mph.
Of course...im not exactly stock :D

For real though, I like the MSP a lot. It's not anywhere near as fast as my mom's WRX,

Nice .... what's better than a mom and daughter that love nice and fast cars ..... Did you two throw away your Vouge subscription and replace it with Import Racer? ;) (thumb)

hehehe

Man slipstream that avatar rocks!
Very funny. That your kid?
Oh and It was me on 35 back in March:D

gjmoreo said:

Nice .... what's better than a mom and daughter that love nice and fast cars ..... Did you two throw away your Vouge subscription and replace it with Import Racer? ;) (thumb)

Hah.. I didn't change any subscriptions.. I started like this. :p

Dominoy.. I don't know what the trade-in value was exactly.. one of the salesmen said $12,000 off the top of his head, but I don't think that was the truth, heh.

But the MP3 just got put into my name, and I'm going to start making payments, and um.. I love it. :)

Re: hehehe

yashooa said:
Man slipstream that avatar rocks!
Very funny. That your kid?
Oh and It was me on 35 back in March:D

Heh, no, no little tykes for me just yet. That's my nephew, Braedon. His uncle taught him that. :eek:

Sweet! You definately seemed to be enjoying the car. :cool: I'd imagine I would be too.

im here and houston and id love to check out a yellow msp. do they actually let u test drive one?? i hope sumone on this forum gets one so maybe we can all meet if we ever get our s*** together.

Back