Shake your keyboard...

mazdaspeedpower said:
Mines got dog hair, my hair, crumbs, crumbs, crumbs...piece of a chip, some sparkles(this one amazes even me), theres a trident gum wrapper in the oine corner(I stuck it in there, and decided it looked cool, so I didn't bother removing a key to get it back out), a needle(not drug needle, but like, sewing needle...I don't sew, I was using it to poke a splinter out of my finger..and dropped it..heh), theres some juice(Q key always sticks cause of that, damn sister spilling fruit punch), theres a dead fly, some lint, penaut skin, some paper cirlces from a hole punch, proly some salt and pepper, theres alot of random pieces of s*** in there...oh, and now there is a vacuum over it, sucking everything through the 'G' and 'H' keys...bleh, now I remember why I dont look at my hands when I type..
OMG it was like a Bio-Hazard in there! ewww
lol

ew 2 mazdaspeedpower...i think it's time 2 buy a new board...they're cheap now days.

and ah, i fling em on a floor...ain't my floor. it gets cleaned every week anyways.

I flip people's keyboards over all the time and bang them on their desk to shake stuff out. It's almost always a horrible mess that doesn't need mentioning. Public computer labs are the absolute worst.

yeah, I can't believe how dirty this one is..but they, it's been 4 years with it...so thats alot of buildup..I cleaned it real good...took off all the keys even to wipe it down...then opened word to real insert the keys...lol. it's new looking now...and germ free(thank you disinfectant)ahhh, I can now eat off it again.

who needs to shake it? I use a Apple Pro keyboard with my PC (yes it works) its the prettiest keyboard ever made IMHO.

but besiodes that its clear on the bottom and I can see all kinds of crap....

food, hair, dust, etc. nasty

REMillers said:
So shake your keyboards and see what falls out.

Work-Salt, pepper, chips, and crap I don't know what it is and it didn't have a taste.
You tasted it?! WTF? LOL Whoah, a woman fell out of my keyboard! Whewhoo!

Yeah... late hours at work, hungry, not a lot of time to grab a bite to eat.... turn over the keyboard, and boil the contents that fall out. Programmer soup we call it. Get all ur daily vitamins and minerals in one snack.

(rlaugh)
Hmm maybe that will help me during the late hours of starting at the monitor trying to figure out what stupid syntax I left out!

Back