Shade_'s Build Thread

:
Mazda, 2014 Mz2 S MT

So I got a 2014 Liquid Silver Mazda 2 Sport Edition on April 1st, 2014. I have neglected to start a build thread because I hate to keep people waiting..
To date, I have nothing installed, but with the help of Rodrigo from Font Motorsports and lots and lots of inspiration, I have begun to start the project!
I hope you all enjoy the look of the car as much as I will. I will do my best to keep you all posted on the long journey ahead.

Awesome. Welcome, and looking forward to seeing what you do with your deuce!

Just ordered some goodies from Rodrigo at Font Motorsports!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I would go ahead and get some plasti-dipping done today. It turned out okay for only my 2nd attempt.. I might go back and redo it in the future!

I also apologize for the sub-par quality of the phone camera..
I plan to use the higher quality camera for everything else!

I didn't think it made a huge difference until I uploaded the pictures and compared the two..

So I've got all my ordered goodies in from Font Motorsports! I am nothing short of satisfied with all of his help and business.
I went with the Avid.1 AV-11s in matte bronze because I wanted to shoot for something that was out of the ordinary. I love the color off the car and I hope they look even better when they get slapped on tomorrow. I also went with the S-drives because that's just a no brainer.. The tire size is 195/45/16.

I think I know what I will be doing tomorrow. (breakn)
I've also got one more goodie I have yet to open, but I will leave that one for next time!

Oh boy. I'm foaming at the mouth. I cannot wait to see those on your car! That's another wheel look I was, and am always considering...

So life gets in the way sometimes and unexpected things happen. I wasn't able to get them on the day planned, but I prevailed and managed to get them on and snap a few pictures of them. I am thrilled with the outcome and it looks much better than I originally expected.
The offset set them just perfect. The rear tires are just a few mm's passed the fender while the front sticks out a little more giving it quite an aggressive stance.
I absolutely love them!

Here in the next few days I hope to be installing the next item. I am excited for the outcome of that even more.
Stay tuned!

Nice choice. Those look great! Can't wait to see the car a little lower, should bring it all together.

Shade_....

They loook awsome..... get her down off those stilts & she'll be sweet.....

Shaun.....

Back