SF exhaust shop?

JOMO

:
2003 mp5:( 1993 Miata
Ive been trying to find which shops around my area have the best prices for 3'' mandrel bent exhausts. I know it will be expensive, everyplace I have called quoted over $400 for a turbo back 3" mandrel bent exhaust. Im bringing my own muffler and these places are still trying to hustle me to put 2 resonators in, go with there mufflers in stock, for the low price of $675. Yeah right.

If you guys know anywere in South Florida that does Mandrel bent exhausts for a good price, let me know. Im trying to find the best places possible, but I can only find so many. Thats why I need your help. Im looking for a place that can do it for less than $400 in the next week or two.

hey joe in order to save a lot of money ,you'll need to make a trip to miami. i think i paid $80 for mie and it is a full exhaust all the way to the back with no cat. i'll try to see if i still have their card.later

Thanks. Yeah, my buddies highly recommend miami muffler. Its a drive but Im gunna go. I have to call them for an estimate.

Back