Setting CX-5 clock?

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
I wish to have a large antilog clock showing in the info screen only. I had this at one time and now have lost it. How do I get the clock I want, in the middle of the info screen. Thankyou so much. Ed

Based on the Mazda Connect Owner's Manual, it looks like the option is in Settings, then In-Vehicle Displays, then Center Display. There is an option called Ambient Display with "Blank" and "Clock" available; choosing Clock should display the time the way you had it before.

Then, under Home Screen Clock in the same menu, you can choose between a digital display or an analog display of the clock.

I still am not able to get a large analog clock of ~ 1.25 inches displayed in the nav screen center. Other suggestions please. Ed

Which infotainment? old or new?
I have it on my 2022 (press Home button and it shows the clock only - if selected to show clock from the menu thet sm1ke sent) but dont have it on my 2018

On my 2013 CX-5, you simply press H for hours and M for minutes. Why they ever got away from that, I'll never understand.

Attachments

• PXL_20231128_205231054.jpg
    PXL_20231128_205231054.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 34
when on the home screen ->Press the home button

before that, make sure clock is selected to be shown there from the infotainment settings. sm1ke gave the instructions

Back