Set of 215/45/18 general exclaim UHP tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

dastpe

:
08 MSP 3
I have a set of four almost new 215/45/18 general exclaim UHP tires with 9/32 tread (or a little more) on all four. These tires were never abused, autoX, or drag raced. They have never been plugged. These are almost new tires for half the price. Reason I am selling is because i am running a wider tire of my new wheels and have no use for these. I personally liked these tires, and are a bargain for the performance they offer. I am asking $220 for these plus shipping. Any questions let me know.

Attachments

• PICT0098.JPG
    PICT0098.JPG
    807.1 KB · Views: 156
  • PICT0097.JPG
    PICT0097.JPG
    776.6 KB · Views: 119
  • PICT0096.JPG
    PICT0096.JPG
    647.4 KB · Views: 106
dam i wish i had of waited one more week. i just bought a brand new set of these same exact tires; i haven't mounted them yet though. oh well, did you have any problems with them?

i am asking $220. Shipping looks about $70, i will check for sure when i mail out some wheels today.

yes, but seperate from these tires, they are not mounted and would have to be shipped seperate. tires only for this thread.

hey i am local(shrewsbury) i can pick them up. can you email me better pics to gsober@comcast.net need tires asap. need to see tread depth

i will buy them if they are what you say they are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back