service manual?

cloudycloud

:
mazda 3 5door
From what I gather the ACTUAL service manual isn't available/created yet for consumer purchase. :(

But there is a SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS MANUAL, although even with devote googling I have yet to find a place that sells it, nor were my ebay investigations successful.

do people own copies yet?

are they treeware or digital books (CDs, PDF)?

if they are digital would someone be kind enough to point me to an active link?

if there ISN'T a digital copy yet maybe some adventurous soul would allow me to MAKE one that we could share with the community?

let me know people!!

I got a cousin who is a mechanic. I got a call in to see if he can get a service manual. I'll keep you updated.

There's a guy who sells the Service Highlights Manual every couple of weeks on ebay. About $35US.

The best way to get access to the full service manual is to purchase a subscription here:

http://www.mazdatechinfo.com

It has all the service manuals for all Mazda vehicles (including the Mazda3).

Just checked the site and in the search for products secction, the 3 and the 6 are not listed.

I've seen this site before but is doesn't tell you what you would get access to.

I'm guessing you have an account?
what format are the manuals in?

I would think that in 24 hours you could download everything you could need.

wongpres said:
The best way to get access to the full service manual is to purchase a subscription here:

http://www.mazdatechinfo.com

It has all the service manuals for all Mazda vehicles (including the Mazda3).

I realize it's a little sketchy but if you could let me have a look that would be nice , or better yet, could you access your account and take a print screen of one of the manual pages?

I don't have an account, and even if I did, I couldn't give any info to anyone (you're required to accept a non-disclosure agreement before going in).

But I do know they have the manuals for the Mazda3, Mazda6, and RX-8 (there was something a group of people were looking into for the Mazda3 and one person bought a 24hr subscription and did a cross comparison of a certain component between the Mazda3, Mazda6, and RX-8).

The information from that site is very difficult to copy - images need expansion and there's simply too much info there to download with just a 24hr subscription. But if you know exactly what you want, then its easy to pinpoint the appropriate documentation and save it.

Got the info on buying a service manual, I am guessing it is not consumer marketed, cause it costs 300 bux.

OOhhhhh non-disclosure agreements :O
I'm scared.

Nothing is difficult to copy off the internet!
I got a T1 connection and a download manager! 24hours is plenty of time!!!

So I'll make my offer again to everyone!
Help me get in and we can supply EVERYONE with the manuals for Modding their beautiful 3's!!!!

cloudycloud said:
Help me get in and we can supply EVERYONE with the manuals for Modding their beautiful 3's!!!!
Well, when I look at the site, the 3 is not an option for the service manuals.

krstofer said:
Well, when I look at the site, the 3 is not an option for the service manuals.
The list you're looking at are the printed versions that one can purchase from them, as is expected, these printed versions are not the more recent vehicles since they've gone to digital copies. Again, they have digital copies for the Mazda3, Mazda6, and RX-8 inside - I know this for a fact.

The print manuals (Workshop and Wiring) are available for the Mazda3. The part numbers are in your owner's manual and your dealer can give you prices. Around $150 for BOTH books.

If your dealer won't give you prices or tries to over-charge you, call another dealer or find a dealer online that will ship them to you.

I'm going to pick mine up as soon as I recover from blowing $1500 on vacation... (boom07)

Back