Server Upgrade

maple_leaf said:
(rofl) (pissed) Is the God Father french????
Thank God no, he would nag people to death instead of having them wacked by one of his goons.

i'm having a hell of a time battling the www and www2 .. in fact, the normal domain names are giving me DNS errors.. (ie, www.protege5.com, www.msprotege.com, etc).. they don't work.. thankfully i figured out to put in www2.msprotege.com and i was able to sign in and get on here.. but everyone may not figure that out??

cool.. i think it's slowly propogating now anyway (i'm starting to see images that pull from www show up in people's signatures)

Yup I'm still having problems but in a few hours it should be fully propagated (it 'can' take up to 72 hours but i've never seen it take more than a day).

No we wnat it NOW! What the hell is up with 'waiting a few hours'?!!!

(j/k) Thanks for your work and maintence on the forum. if it wasn't for you guys, I'd have nothing to do during the day, except for maybe work...

i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that there were some major server updates today.

either that, or you had a major php breakdown, and something went apeshit on your side.

i couldn't get on the server for about 10hrs, and i just now got on, and there's onle eight new posts.

something wicked this way comes...

My hosting facility unplugged me for non-confirmation. (nuts) I guess they found out I am a filthy criminal trying to screw them over . (braindead

Back