SEPTEMBER 18th MAZDA MEET

07mz3

:
Mazda 3 s
This meet will take place at Xsists House. We need to get a count of how many people will be attending so please post up if your coming and with how many people. B can throw up his address ( i do not know it )

1. Santos and Ev
2. xsists

I'll have some stuff on hand but for the most part, BYO.. I'll have a grill running and can cook up whatever.

Last edited:
Like I said, won't be able to make it. I really wanted to come to this one too. (headshake

On a semi-related note, the New Berlin Ale House is having a "Tiki Party" on Aug. 28th. They have a HUGE parking lot, bowling, drinking, darts, pool, etc. Might be a good time.

1. Santos and Ev
2. xsists
3. 07mz3(Chris)
4. Rosshole & Whife
5. Zath & Wifhe
6. ZoomZoom06 - Brian

you can count me in after 5 pm, i live in southern part of milwaukee. so depending on where his house is, i can probably be there no later then 6 pm!

1. Santos and Ev
2. xsists
3. 07mz3(Chris)
4. Rosshole & Whife
5. Zath & Wifhe
6. ZoomZoom06 - Brian
7.Darknight

Stop working Saturdays and start working Wednesdays. You'll learn to enjoy your weekend more.

hahaha, if it makes you feel any better, I work 7 days a week. I have like 1 day off every 2 months if im lucky, and thats only if I request it.

Like I said, won't be able to make it. I really wanted to come to this one too. (headshake

On a semi-related note, the New Berlin Ale House is having a "Tiki Party" on Aug. 28th. They have a HUGE parking lot, bowling, drinking, darts, pool, etc. Might be a good time.

Would be fun, but I'm in Indy this weekend..

Back