Sept. 24th in XXX meet

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
Last year was a nice all mazda turn out at the XXX drive-in, Issaquah near Seattle.
Mazda3 guys are already planning this. It will be Sept 24th, Sunday.
Anyone interested in going. I'll be leaving from Vancouver/PDX for this one.

Jeez, is there no interest in this from anyone in here??
Still a month away and time to plan for it.

I know Clancy has been having issues with his car but ....

CorkSport said:
Jeez, is there no interest in this from anyone in here??
Still a month away and time to plan for it.

I know Clancy has been having issues with his car but ....

well i will be there but im up north going south. Maybe we could work something out like if you have room you could bring up that nice J-Spec MX-3 Bumper for me that Derrick has. :)

or not and i could have it shipped.

either way see you there

damn, that is a nice place for meets!! i wish my car ran!! have fun to all that go

rob

Hell, I'll come down for a bit...I'm 10 minutes away....got no real excuse.....

josh95mx said:
well i will be there but im up north going south. Maybe we could work something out like if you have room you could bring up that nice J-Spec MX-3 Bumper for me that Derrick has. :)

or not and i could have it shipped.

either way see you there

I can do that. No reason it won't fit in the wagon.
Didn't I swap out an intercooler for you in Tacoma after UPS kicked the crud out of it?

CorkSport said:
I can do that. No reason it won't fit in the wagon.
Didn't I swap out an intercooler for you in Tacoma after UPS kicked the crud out of it?

yah, they really screwed that one over.

sweet i will work it out with derrick then

Thanks

Won't be there unless my car is found and in one piece or enough of one piece to get back together. :(

1Sleepy93 said:
Won't be there unless my car is found and in one piece or enough of one piece to get back together. :(

I posted links on MX6.com and Probetalk since a few of those folks saw it recently as well. Again good luck.

Hotass, you and another 1st gen showed up last year yes? Maybe 1 or 2 2nd gens as well weren't there.

Still no sign? that's crap :tdown:

I hear the meet was going to be from 11a-4p....someone from MX6.com showed up from 11-1230p..then he left. Only mazda's I saw there were two purple mx5's that old people were driving...

dang, sounds like I did not miss to much.
A lovely set of circumstances kept me in Portland on Sunday.

there were proably somewhere close to around 20 cars in all that showed up. we all departed ways around 2:00 pm, as no one else had showed up in quite some time. we got tired of waiting around. it was a nice little meet, mostly 323's and 3's had the CS RX8, and 2 MX-3's including myself, had a couple of MX6's show up, a MS 6, and a Ford Conture SVT, and a Miata, prabably a couple others but all in all not as good as last year but it was a nice meet. too bad you guys couldent make it out, maybe next time.

well that sucks..i JUST missed you guys... :lol:

i think i got to XXX around 215-220p

btw Josh, are you the one with the white (or grey?) MX3? AWD and Turbocharged? I remember you from last year.

hotass6gt said:
well that sucks..i JUST missed you guys... :lol:

i think i got to XXX around 215-220p

btw Josh, are you the one with the white (or grey?) MX3? AWD and Turbocharged? I remember you from last year.

yep thats me, silver. yah but now i have a turbo BP, pumped out to almost 2000cc.

Back