Semi Photo Shoot: A dropped Deuce *(Cute girl inside too)*

CRG Racer24

:
'11 Mazda2 GX-Convenience Pkg.. Warranty Voiding Mods
Title probably intrigued allll the guys attention... So I may be trading in the 2 soon, so I figured I may as well take pics of the car the way it sits right now. Less talky, more picy (yes I do know my badges are peeling.. in the process of peeling them):

IMG_6421 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6422 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6427 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6428 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6431 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6436 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6437 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6440 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6451 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6457 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

IMG_6461 by CRG Racer24, on Flickr

And here is how my car sounds currently with my exhaust setup (I apologize for the out-of-focusness):

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QC1PRITLa4c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zEVgOWx-gkE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Car sounds wicked! What's the muffler/resonator setup? And with gigantic rearview mirror setup, why is the stock one still on there?

Also, I love the subtlety of the turn-down. If I go with a custom setup I might do the same, though I've had my eyes on the CS unit.

Last edited:
Car sounds wicked! What's the muffler/resonator setup? And with gigantic rearview mirror setup, why is the stock one still on there?

2.25" Stainless steel header-back exhaust, with 18" resonator, no cat, 2.5" turn down tip. Backfires, idles wicked.. sounds way more ballsy than a 1.5L engine lol. Stock one is still there cause I didn't want to take it off.. that view of my interior is the ONLY view where you can see the OEM mirror. Any other way you look at it, you cannot see the mirror. Most of my friends asked me what I did with the mirror, what I did to take it off... nothing, just turned it up.

Might be a 2006 Acura TSX.. but, if I can find a deal on some 6UL's, Silver, 15x7.5.. I'm gonna keep my car and go balls out.

Btw, thank you both so far for the compliments!

Last edited:
Pfttt trading in a Mazda for a leather equipped Honda Accord is pooey lol. Love the car man!

Thanks! Lmao.. the car literally just sold now anyway, so.. keeping the 2! Now I'm on my grind to save up for those 6UL's...

Might be a 2006 Acura TSX.. but, if I can find a deal on some 6UL's, Silver, 15x7.5.. I'm gonna keep my car and go balls out.

Btw, thank you both so far for the compliments!

Going from a Mazda 2 to a Acura TSX? Wasn't expecting that one. :) I would sell you the 6UL's but they never responded to my emails. Bummer. I have emailed them again. If there's any other wheel you want let me know. I have great prices on wheels. Lots of brands that i haven't listed.

Last edited:
The only other's I'd want would be those Konig's I asked about in your Konig thread... the most recent one's I asked about to be specific.

I can't even begin to describe how the 6UL's looked on my car.. the cell pic I have in the Mazda 2 pic thread doesn't do it any justice. I'm hooked on those now lol.

Too bad you aren't a dealer for them, I'd be hounding you about them :p

The only other's I'd want would be those Konig's I asked about in your Konig thread... the most recent one's I asked about to be specific.

I can't even begin to describe how the 6UL's looked on my car.. the cell pic I have in the Mazda 2 pic thread doesn't do it any justice. I'm hooked on those now lol.

Too bad you aren't a dealer for them, I'd be hounding you about them :p

I'll send over a quote on the Fallout's right away! 949 Racing just won't respond to my emails. I'll going to call them.

2.25" Stainless steel header-back exhaust, with 18" resonator, no cat, 2.5" turn down tip. Backfires, idles wicked.. sounds way more ballsy than a 1.5L engine lol. Stock one is still there cause I didn't want to take it off.. that view of my interior is the ONLY view where you can see the OEM mirror. Any other way you look at it, you cannot see the mirror. Most of my friends asked me what I did with the mirror, what I did to take it off... nothing, just turned it up.

im about to take off the 2.5 and put on just a 2'' straight pipe. hopefully the lope and backfires dont disappear i love them lol hope to gain some low end back.

Nice 2! Great inspiration for us owners :)

Out of curiosity how did you do the tail light tint? I love the red but am wondering how/if the rear lights still show white?

Why thank you very much!

I used VHT Nightshade Red. Sanded, wet sanded, sprayed on.. I put on a lottt of coats on those tail lights to get it to the red I wanted. It's a very deep red, and it looks fantastic. The lights do not show white in the rear, every light on the tail light show red now.

Why thank you very much!

I used VHT Nightshade Red. Sanded, wet sanded, sprayed on.. I put on a lottt of coats on those tail lights to get it to the red I wanted. It's a very deep red, and it looks fantastic. The lights do not show white in the rear, every light on the tail light show red now.

US taillights look a lot better like that. Thanks for doing the taillights a favor. ;)

Sounds wicked. Sounds like my neighbor's Cobra. I had no idea the 2 sounded so mean with cats removed. That must bore into your skull when you cruise lol.

BTW nice girl
1279082592656.jpg

Well, that explains that little double dip ( )( ) dent in the hood. LOL

Can you post a pic of the Wink mirror mounts you used? I have my mirror sitting here and haven't mounted it yet.

Thanks,
John

US taillights look a lot better like that. Thanks for doing the taillights a favor. ;)

It was my pleasure.. seriously :p.

Sounds wicked. Sounds like my neighbor's Cobra. I had no idea the 2 sounded so mean with cats removed. That must bore into your skull when you cruise lol.

BTW nice girl

Thanks man! Yeah, it's pretty incredible that this little 1.5L makes that kind of sweet noise. No one EVER expects it to be a 2. Luckily, I don't care about the loudness.. I actually prefer it. I'm not one to care about having a peaceful drive.. the more I can hear, feel, and be involved with the car, the more I like it (Coming from 2 pretty much track prepped cars: Integra, Ford SVT Contour).

Well, that explains that little double dip ( )( ) dent in the hood. LOL

Can you post a pic of the Wink mirror mounts you used? I have my mirror sitting here and haven't mounted it yet.

Thanks,
John

John, if you saw the dent, unfortunately it was due to my buddy Starsky and Hutching my hood..... but my friend there didn't make it any better either wink wink ;)

I'll PM you a pic later on today.. what exactly are you looking for? Where they mount? What mounts used? Cause I just used the stock Wink mounts, although install confused me with how it was built (the wink mirror).

Pics of the mounting brackets would really be appreciated.

I thought that I'd have to do some fabrication, but if the stock brackets work that would be great.

Pics of the dent maker would also be appreciated........... Blush.......

John

Back