Selling /parting out MSP soon

I had *second* dibs on the grille, but I'm secretly hoping MSP2k3 takes it because I shouldn't be spending the money! lol

other stuff has come up, clutch install took priority, releasing my dibs on the grille. Thanks though!

Currently looking for a box to fit the grill in.

GONE:
-Clock / FS motor manual to vega
-Grill to demention

Last edited:
had i paid attention to this section of the forum earlier, i would have bought the grill from you. im local too.. :( oh well.

Packed today. Damn the box is huge for this lol. Looks like I won't be making much $ out of this one. Shipping will rape me.

ETA to get it shipped looks like Monday

i had dibs on the dgm interior parts first and im ready to send the money . i am just waiting on another pm from seller.

What up bro. I saw your car for sale. :( Oh well, i understand. I remembered that you had the big FMIC and I don't know if you need it, but I have a stock MSP intercooler if you are trying to go back to stock. I bet we could get you stock pipes pretty easy too.

On another note, I am interested in your exhaust. I am planning on turboing my car someday soon. So, give me a ring sometime. If you don't have the number still, PM me.

Thanks for the exhaust, oil filters, and other misc stuff. Have fun w/ the S2000

Hey Don, I could use a BOV... I'll need it by this summer. Let me know if you've got time to meet up tomorrow afternoon (after 1PM). I'm only working 1/2 the day. Talk to you later.

Back