selling my mp3

rae rae

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
blue mp3
one owner 77,500 miles
stock except for an aem intake but i have the oem in the box.
i will post pics this week to show inside ansd out
what my question is what's a fair price to ask

at most id say 5k ish depending on shape. its an older slow car not a highly prized collector car...yet

well the rust issue is there by the back wheel well. soon to be properly fixed which will be documented
and the bus issue will be fix and documented( look at my picture for the bus issue)
what im getting at is should i fix the car to sell or should i leave it and kinda credit it on the sale.
small hole in the seat, standard wear and tear.
all docs on oil changes , i never had those mo fos at mazda service my car. i have a friend that works there and he explained that
unless you want to sell for top dollar dont bother they really dont need there service at 15, 30 ect,ect.
i want to be totaly honest here because this car is a great car for anyone, i'm 36 now and i feel i little odd every now and then driving such a younger dudes car. pics coming soon

If I had the money id buy it. The big problem is the part of its been wrecked nobody wants a wrecked car especially one that picked a fight with a bus

WRECKED where did you get that from
she is not even close wrecked, scratched bumper and dented and scratched fender, cracked air dam.

you hit a bus if insurance pays for it or any decent repair shop fixes it itl show up on carfax. and may even have to have a repaired title

@ gjmoreo I would guess 4 g's, how far upsate are you, im in rockland county
let me get photos this weekend and maybe we can all chime in on it.
the place where i would take it is the efing best around, and the est was padded with about 700 bucks for my end
i could have all the work done and sell her for 5 g's

77k miles and you only want 4k? I would buy it just because it's a steal. Fix the damage and list it for 7k, don't take less than 6.

yeah you think i could sell her for betwen 6-7 g's
once she's fixed ill post pics inside and out.
thanks for the feedback

I paid about 6.5 for my car with 86,000 and I feel like I got a good deal. It's an MSP not an MP3 but still, your car is more rare and if it's clean it should easily be worth that much.

5,495.00 on kbb in good cond.
its going in on tue should be out on fri ill repost pics of the repairs.

in good condition... im not trying to be a dick but regardless of how you look at it its going to have an accident report on the car fax, or should. which with an older car kills the value. if you find some one that actually knows what the mp3 is and has been looking for one then yes you might be able to get 5.5k out of it. but more than likely its gona be some young kids parents that buy it because it looks good and the kid will wreck it or rag the s*** out of it. but then again who cares once it leaves your hands they can do what they want to it. just trying to post the facts no be the douche of the thread

Latest posts

Back