Selling mp3 2001 blue

I am looking to sell my mp3.. only reason is beacuse rite now i have 2 other cars a sti and a s2000..

the car still runs great here are some of the things i have added in am parts..

-Wings West 4pc set with fender flairs and hood bonnet..
-brand new trany area51 fabricated it before they shut down.. (ask fore more info)
-new clutch area51 again (ask more info)
-area51 headers
-injen intake
-area51 intake manifold
-montegi mr7 rims 18inch white..
-custom skunk2 exhaust with mid pipe welded 1 cat out
-dc motorsports carbon fiber hood.. charcol
-custum lighting inside and out
-ground control coilovers 3.5inch drop

it has almost 30,000 miles i drive way to much and its lack of power has been bugging me.. i just want to get rid of it but i want someone who will take care of her and really appreciate what a special car it is.. heh i have had 2 mp3s cuz i totaled the frist one..

plz feel free to email me or talk to me on aim u can find those under my profile.. talk to me about pricing personally i will require that i meet u in person before i do any transactions..

any more questions plz get ahold of me..

nathan

ps. the picture shown is before i did most of the major modifications.. no coilovers, no rims, no hood bonnet.. just the wings west mods.. i will be happy to take newer pictures but i am limited on my time..

Attachments

• car front.jpg
    car front.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 252
what was done to the tranny? And why if you were staying near stock hp levels.

sti, s2000, and mp3. good choice in cars. Your driveway must be beautiful

haha yea it is quite nice :p but i only want to post it on here beacuse i dont want some **** nut buying my car i want someone who really wanted an mp3 not some random guy who will give me the best price.. plus the price i will discuss with the person on a 1 on 1 basis

well actually i was going to add jackson supercharger into it and yes i know they dont make one for it on a retail basis but i am good friends with them or my father is and they said they would help fabricate a custom design to add at least 100hp plus which would include alot of other modification as well.. lick fuel pump etc..

so i started on trany and loacl engine bay parts but the deal fell through when i realized it would cost me almost 6g+

Nice choice of vehicles. Show pics of all please. But sorry, don't need a third car right now.

Id love to see a pic of your intake manifold. Maybe if you still have the stock one you could sell that one.

Latest posts

Back