seats

jbass

:
mazda3
HI everyone, I was planning of buying APC racing seats for my mazda3. I think it is a universal fit but I would like to know if I need anything else with the seats. Do I need some rails or anything else????

thanks

do u have the side airbag option??? if so that could be a problem, i was thinkin about gettin some recaro seats and someone told me that if i disconnected the side airbags it would turn on the airbag light and disable the rest of the airbags. if u dont have those then it should be pretty straight forward and come with everything u need. also if anyone knows if about the airbags is true or not lemme know. thanks

Side airbags & curtains are not an option on Canadian-spec Mazda3, so airbags will not be a problem here.

what about the weight sensing passenger seat (which turns on/off the airbag on the passenger side)

is the sensor a part of the seat or something that sits under the rails?

if it's part of the seat won't he be disabling the second airbag? (or just have to set it to always be armed?)

(direct) (help)
So basically I need some rails that I need to purchase to fit in my car? Is this universal rails or specific to mazda3...

for the airbag, I have just the front air bag so side air bag souldn't be a problem! however the front passenger air bag should be one! any help on this???

u will need custom seat brackets made for your car.

when i got my corbeau seats, railings werent made for my car and they needed to custom make some for my car.

if i were u, id call APC directly and ask them if there are brackets available for your car. if they say its universal, i would be kind of sketchy about that... well im sketchy about their whole company.

i have a good feeling u will need custom sliders

the point is that I am now buying sparco seats and I just want to know if I would have to make custom brackets or "universal" rails would fit??

Back