Scott's Law aka "Move Over" Law

I couldn't agree more, but we're talking about the same people that WILL NOT move a lane over to let you merge onto the freeway.

I think it should be mandatory everyone takes a MOTORCYCLE saftey course even if you never ride a bike. The skills and techniques taught helped my regular driving greatly!!!

But, i am veering off topic

It's the law in Indiana. Indiana State Police are not quite as aggressive as the Illinois State Police about ticketing but I do see some "tests" I guess you would say. Now there are some unmarked Mustangs out there as well in order to chase you down.

Still, it is way to easy to do the right thing, whether it is the law or not.

If at all possible, i get a lane over when passing ANYONE stopped on the side of the road. As stated, it's just the right thing to do

Coming from a firefighters point of view scotts law is perfect for assholes who wanna do 20 over in a construction zone and blow past a cop who's just tryn to do the job we are paying them for. How about we put you and your desk in the middle of the highway and see how safe you feel?

i don't ever go over the speedlimit through construction zones. I almost always do 5 below, because just your reason above. It's where people are working! Do I block up traffic? Yup! Sure do! But it pisses me off when people fly through construction zones!

i don't ever go over the speedlimit through construction zones. I almost always do 5 below, because just your reason above. It's where people are working! Do I block up traffic? Yup! Sure do! But it pisses me off when people fly through construction zones!

I drive slow just to piss the cock suckers off who wanna do 80!!!(five-0)

Back