saw 2 mp3's in magizines

PaulMP3

Contributor
:
Turbo MP3 #222, 00 Silverado Z71
i was checking out some import mags at barnes and nobel's and there was an article in sport compact national with a blue mp3, somebody from canada with white powdercoated racing harts. it was about a 3 pg article. And in import racer, i saw a yellow mp3 with bronze rims behind this celica they had a picture of. The picture was from moroso in palmbeach, fl.

i though that was terry's. i wasnt sure what his rims looked like. especially since he isnt far from palmbeach. I wasnt sure if it was an mp3 at first but then i saw the tip of the spoiler and the antenna. i dont think it was kurt, it had his name but it didnt sound fimilar to any user names. He also had his engine bay with all yellow hoses, and had a pretty serious system.

I dunno, doesnt sound like mine...i dunno whos it is...i should go look - what months issue was it? I'll check it out next time im in a magazine store

I'll be right pissed if someone else stole my idea! I shoulda been in that magazine!

im not sure of the month. It was in front of a hand car wash and the garage doors were painted as checkered flags.

Just went looking...the guys name was Kris something...not my car saw it in a pic somewhere and for sure looks like mine!

Yellow painted calipers, white color rims...gonna sue this bastard for copyright!!!!

Couldnt see his trunk though....damnit why do all these peepws gotta copy my pimp styles? lol

Gotta find out where he is from - it might be the guy i saw at a Windsor (across the US-CDN border from Detroit) show...was the trunk just done in grey carpeting to match the entire trunk color with 2 subs?

i was just searchin too. heres what i found
http://www.sportcompactnational.com/index2.htm

he had two amps and 2 12" subs with all custom boxes. there is a pic of the trunk in the mag. he also had racing seats, in dash tv, gauge pods and some other stuff. and underbody neons.

I see you have them in your future mods kurt. i wonder whose copying who. (scratch) lol

Last edited:
I was getting those before i saw his car LOL wonder whut color his are? Mine are blue

BTW i am joking i dunno if he copied me i guess just 2 people have the same kinda smarts ;) :bs:

Last edited:
Haaa I am famous!
My car is in a mag:D
One of the forum members notified me of this thread and I was like wooohooo. So I went to go buy the mag and found out that my car was just in the backround:(
And the Damn ricer celica with neon and hydros gets in.
Hmmmff...to top it all off the celica owner was the biggest arrogand idiot
Man these magazine guys sometimes make no sense. Ugly lavish body kits and ICE is what gets you in. I guess I will have to rip out the turbo and put some Crappy Kamanari body kit with some chrome "dubs" so I can be in the "in" crowd:rolleyes:

spoolinmp3 said:
Haaa I am famous!
Man these magazine guys sometimes make no sense. Ugly lavish body kits and ICE is what gets you in. I guess I will have to rip out the turbo and put some Crappy Kamanari body kit with some chrome "dubs" so I can be in the "in" crowd:rolleyes:

Dont forget the altezzas...you never gonna win without them.

lol ur #1 in my heart terry. just to clarify... what months of the hci and sc magazines are we talkin bout? I wanna try to go pick em up!

Back