San Diego Intl Car Show

Notorious

:
Honda S2000, Mazdaspeed
Alright boys and girls its that special time of year again. Time for the San Diego Intl Car Show at the SD convention center. It is 12/31 - 1/4. We're looking at going on the 1/2 or maybe 1/3. Please let me know if you could make it!!!

I am supposed to be working @ the Mazda booth everyday. My dealer hasn't given me the forsuure but I did it last year and I am pretty sure i knew more than the "Profesionals". Hope to see everyone there.

Sdrotary2 said:
I am supposed to be working @ the Mazda booth everyday. My dealer hasn't given me the forsuure but I did it last year and I am pretty sure i knew more than the "Profesionals". Hope to see everyone there.
Kyle hook us up with some free passes, i know you can get some from the dealership.

hahah we're counting on you now kyle, the cat is out of the bag!!!! Pressures on!!

haha jp with ya man

I dont have any yet I swear. I will post if I do or find out where you can. We usually get them wednesday for the monday coupons lol. I will be there free everyday so it gets a little old for me. I was told by my owner the hard top miata would be there but we shall see. ill let you know either way.

P.S. Thanks Chris (dick) :wtf: j/k

At westcott mazda they have $3.00 off coupon's for the show , kyle (sdroatry2) will be there in the mazda booth stop by and give him a hard time.

If any one would like to go with my husband and I we will have an extra get in free ticket for Jan. 1st. Please email me, LadiePrizm@msn.com, if you would like to go with us. We will be going when they open.

We will also be going on Sat. so see you guys there!!!!!
P.S. If you would like I can try and get coupons from my hubands work.

if for no other reason you need to come down to see me get in and out of and topuch and play with, the Mazdaspeed RX-8 from the Tokyo Auto Salon is there. I dont know how it ended up here but Woo Hooo is it sweet. Just thought I would brag a little :D Hope nobody got a DUI this weekend.

Back