San Diego Area?

Geoffsurfs

:
MSP 03
Hey guys im mew to the forum but i have been browsing and was wondering when i could meet up with some other MSP owners.
I have a 2 month old MSP Black Mica. I go to school in San Diego and live in the point Loma area.

what school do you go to? hit me up on aim and maybe we can meet up somewhere but usually meetings are on sundays.

aim- emayteetea

hit me up on aim any afternoon/evening during the week man, I should be free all week. Maybe Peter (notorious) can come out too.

AIM-DJchinkysuavo.

chinkysuavo said:
hit me up on aim any afternoon/evening during the week man, I should be free all week. Maybe Peter (notorious) can come out too.

AIM-DJchinkysuavo.

haha you know me, im down.

Hey, if you guys are going to start doing things during the week, I'm down. All day Mondays, Tuesdays after 4 or Wednesdays after 5. I'm always down to hang out, but someone needs to turn 21 soon....

IMG is having their cruise this sun if you want to roll, there should be a good turnout of protege's
AIM sdrotory

I go to Point Loma

I can basically meet up in the afternoon on monday, wednesday, and fridays. The weekends are cool for the most part as well.
Where abouts do you guys live?
Where do you guys usually meet up?

nice , i went there for 2 years, nicest campus around. I miss living down there.

Geoffsurfs said:
yeah i love the campus. What do you do now? Do you ever meet up with the people around here or anything?
i am the sales manager at SPD Racing up in ramona, yea i live in alpine so i don't get down there to much, but we have the sd protege meets on sun. this sun we are going on a cruise if you want to roll. thanks chris
http://www.protege5.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30851

It doesn't matter if it's stock. All my car has is an intake, as far as performance. All that matters is that you own a Protege and love it. I think this weekend most of us are going to that thing near UTC...I forget what it is(ok most of us is really half of us since theres only 5 or so people). Hope to see you out there, gotta go get my sounds re installed.

i live in mira mesa, but I was down to go to LA on a sunday night when I had work @ 6am the next day...so I'm sure I can meet up anywhere in SD hehe

Where do we cruise to when we meet? Sounds like a good time. Also are there any race tracks around here where we are allowed to run laps?

That would sure be nice! I know up north there are some but what about down here?

Well I'm at hooters in mission valley right now, but if u wanna meet up later I'm down. The only track down here is the 1/8mi drag @ barona. Qualcomm also autox once in a while. Let me know.

Theres a track that is 1/4 mile up here in Carlsbad. I'm pretty much down for any meet, but my turbo is fried so I'm in a rental for a while.

Back