San Antonio: Meet/Photo Shoot/Tx Meet Idea Toss Around

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Ok so i know its a little late to plan but if you want to go theres a few people going and if your in the area or want to go to put your 2 cents in the more the better so heres the skinny.

Were gonna meet at
Place:Alamo Draft House North
Time:11:30
Date:1/9/11

Were gonna do a little meet and greet there and take some pics (I got a DSLR for Xmas and its begging to be used so your cars are my canvas) then head on over to Augies BBQ and toss around some ideas or any contacts you may have to help plan for the TX STATEWIDE MEET...i would really like to have it in San Antonio, but we have to make it awesome otherwise no one will want to come to san antonio again for a meet...so myself and a few members have taken it upon ourselves to kinda plan this thing out since no one has stepped up yet...dont get me wrong its not to late as we can always use more help with this to make it the best it could possibly be. So if you want to go let me know, or if you have any help you could offer so i can have an idea of how many people to excpect...any questions shoot me a pm

Im doing this for a few reasons...
we dont have a big mazda community here
we dont all know each other
everyone has their own meets and what not
I would like to change all of that and get everyone together to have our own big meets like the other citys..and possibly lead to more meets or get togethers or something instead of everyone just doing their own thing.

Well apparently augies is closed on sundays so how does BIG LOU'S sound I know the guys from KMT wont mind any one down for a big ass pizza

KMT stands for Khaotic Mazda Team/Khaotic Team there are other cars in the group that arent Mazdas.... their pretty cool people youll meet some of them if you go....this is why i want to have this meet so everyone can meet each other

Ok so have your car all nice and perty for its close up...jk...but a quick run through will do... so ill see yall @ 11:30 and bring your appitite were having BIG LOU's

well it was a fun meet for those who couldnt make it we got some good pics and had some good food...i would like to do this again sometime maybe next month for those who couldnt make it this time but well try and do it on a saturday though because chris madrids isnt open on sundays

Hey i'm from houston and was wondering if you may have heard any news of clubs here? Or maybe i can bring some mazdaspeeds that way! if you can help please do thanks

Do u mean in houston or in san antonio if you nean houston hit up Project M their pretty big up there...

Back