Sad day... but my baby saved my life

Dr0

:
03 Black Mica MSP
Well it pains me sooo much to do this but I have to post it just to let the Mazda gods know to just blow out one more MSP candle...

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

:'(

bye bye MSP! you will be missed!

This is what happens when you get cut off at 85mph and you loose control from over reacting and spin out and side swipe a Toyota tundra!

I was NOT wearing my seatbelt!@!!@

the 3 cops and the witnesses said they've never seen such a lucky accident (contradicting I kno)... but I did a 360 spin into the middle of 65mph rush hour traffic and I only hit 1 car and ended up right next to the interstate median

I guess one bonus is that the crash bar took the force of the hit and the engine/turbo/tranny are still in perfect working order! I know bc the cops made me start it and drive it to the side of the road (although it kept dying bc my intercooler was crumpled like a pop can)

Can't see pictures but I'm glad you're ok. Wear your ******* seat belt from now on! You should consider yourself extremely lucky.

1000421_10200585574176481_1391432837_n.jpg

yeah If I would have been t-boned while I was in the interstate I prob wouldn't be alive! the weirdest thing was that my airbags didn't even deploy...

Sorry for your loss, though glad to hear you're okay. That's odd about the airbags. When I totaled my Ford Probe GT, my airbags went off and I didn't have as much front end damage as you apparently suffered.

Any idea what you're going to do next, car-wise?

Damn dud sorry to hear that, good thing your alright an walked away not injured. Are cars are pretty good at saving us, i wanted a rx 8 but im glade my 6 has fwd cause i had to swerve a deer yestee day going 65 an i got right back within my lane.

sorry for you loss... cant believe anyone here hasn't asked the better question, since your ok and all.... selling any parts?? might as well make a buck from a tragic situation...

hehe thanks for answering that question bikingpro5

im actually making a decent profit on writing the car off too so im not going to loose any sleep over it.

as for what im getting next... im looking at getting a 07-08 speed 3 not 100% sure though, going to do some test drives tommorow to see what i like

Damn that sucks! At least she protected you well! I used to not wear seatbelts all the time, but your life can be gone in a split second!

Back