RX8 meet in the midwest

Ben Vo

:
Mazda RX8
Anyone know of any RX8 or general mazda meets coming up in the near future around the midwest/chicago area? I would like to meet fellow owners and go for a ride.

thx...I looked there but was wondering if anyone local had any info about a meet coming up that was not posted yet. Sometimes there are small groups out there that meet every now and than.

The next rather large event that I know of is May 8, 2010 in Indianapolis.

Sort of...up north more. Fox Lake. About 20 mins from Grayslake. I have been looking for some people to do a short road trip with...so the Indy one is perfect.

There are a bunch of active mazda folks close to where you live. I hit up the EvolvChicago events regularly. Many of us park our RX8's for the winter (I did this year), but there will be some meets going on anyway.

BTW, I like your color choice. Any mods yet, or plans?

Last edited:
That sounds great...I parked mine for the winter too. But I would like to come out one day and meet the crew.

So far I only have visual upgrades. I have a set of 19" Maya rims and the same wing from the Xmen movie. I also have a few body kit parts on it. I would like to add some lowering springs in the next few months and get it lowered about an inch or so. The engine is all stock. I probabaly wont do too much to it other than a CAI. But parts = $$$ which is hard to come by these days.

Back