RX7 & RX8 Burnout Bodykit (Poss 56k Warning)

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
I think these pics are among my favorites. Not too flashy, hell these even make me like black cars which I usually hate. Only thing I'd prbablb change would be the wheels...maybe. Too bad I'm loyal to my Miata and love not having car payment (i.e. "I'M BROKE) or else I'd definitely get an RX8. Anyhow, here are the pics

The RX-7
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

The RX-8
1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

kd4_photo.jpg

I wish I had more pics, but these are all I could find. Which one do you think is the best of the 2?

Id have to say that Rx-7 is one of the nicest i hace seen. The only thing i dont really like bout it is the rims but they are still badss.

rx7 plz, minus the gay chrome wheels (this is my opinion so dont flame) i would like to see gunmetal polished lip wheels on that sucker.

Lovin it...Quit bashin on the chrome...I am sure it has enough power to turn over the heavy wheels....And they make black look amazing....Black anf Chrome forever!

I really like the 7, the wheels look great. Need to be about two sizes smaller though. The car would look better if they ran with no side mirrors as well.

ChopstickHero said:
wow..... hotness... are those widebody kits?

The RX-7 definitely has a widebody kit on it, but the RX-8 is pretty much stock with the exception of the Carbon Lip, Side Skirts and Rear Skirt. Here are the prices give or take a couple hundred for exchange rates....

The RX-8 Kit will run you $1600 (Carbon Kit) & $1200 (FRP Kit)
The RX-7 Kit will put you back a modest $2800 (Wide 20mm Fenders Included)

those are some of the hotest kits ive seen for either the rx-7 or 8. omfg, teh win!1!!!1

btw, you guys are jackasses and obviously have no taste. those 'gay' chrome wheels are Do-Luck Double Six wheels which happen to be some of the hottest rims EVER. they are just like the mp3 wheels, except they are 6 spokes and extend outward from the center.

Those are some of the most German/European looking Japaneese cars I've ever seen...which in my book means they look teh HOTness..!!!! (2thumbs) very cool...

Back