RX7 Race car::pics::

SpeedProtege

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3
I've spent all winter working with our club at school to convert our 81 rx7 from ITA to E prod.

It's been countless hours and we hope to be done in early april

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCF0396.JPG
    DSCF0396.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 836
  • DSCF0403.JPG
    DSCF0403.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCF0383.JPG
    DSCF0383.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCF0416.JPG
    DSCF0416.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,070
  • DSCF0420.JPG
    DSCF0420.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,073
Installshield 2 said:
looks awesome man...what kind of club at school do you have?...this a college project?

its a student organization, fairly independent of the university. there is a retired professor who funds us. We do all the mechanical work and get paid with seat time. he races wheel to wheel and we do autocrosses. Since i'm graduating this year he'll let me do wheel to wheel as well.

we also have a formula ford and 91 CRX.

a fellow engineer eh? You an M.E.? or automotive?...I have a semester after this current one left for a bac in mechanical engineering from Penn State...

Good luck man...

Installshield 2 said:
a fellow engineer eh? You an M.E.? or automotive?...I have a semester after this current one left for a bac in mechanical engineering from Penn State...

Good luck man...

ME and i'm done in 6 weeks. I can't wait. this senior design project and race car are killing me.

the sunroof will stay in for this year, we'll probably end up cutting all the ribbing out of it for this season though.

otmsp said:
are you keeping it 12A? I couldnt see.

yea its a 12A with an SCCA legal street port. We're running 48IDA webers. Target HP is 175. put a 3rd coat of paint on yesterday and will do the 4th tommorow. then saturday we will start it.

bryan

SpeedProtege said:
yea its a 12A with an SCCA legal street port. We're running 48IDA webers. Target HP is 175. put a 3rd coat of paint on yesterday and will do the 4th tommorow. then saturday we will start it.

bryan
good luck w/your project it`s looking nice!

Back