runoff voting for statewide meet.

what city for the state meet 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you talking about? We did the other day at big lou's.

touche...

and i totally agree with hiarce well said man...so lets have a good meet and those who want to, can, and will go regardless of the location cant wait to meet you... so now that we almost have a location we still dont have a date. Obviously its gonna be on a weekend but which month i think last year was the begining of april if im not mistaken so what are we looking at

Last edited:
actually, the original vote was skewed for san antonio, not houston. other than that edit, I agree with you on not moving it to houston. the vote is the vote.

I apologize then. my assumption was based purely on the original poll vs the second poll.

kinda we got to get with a few other people to hash things out but if its here we will have something planned out we just need a date to get things in motion we can only do so much without a date

troof i read a couple guys wanting to do before it gets too hot august and july would heat soak our cars pretty bad. may and june would be nice not as hot as august and july. may and june school is out and still is fare enough out so people can ask off of work

also, I want to go on record saying that im not a workaholic. the middle of the year is just my busy time. I command one hell of an income for no more than I am, so I take care of the clients who put me where I am.

between september and february, I enjoy my 40 hour weeks and what little vacation that I do get to take.

kinda we got to get with a few other people to hash things out but if its here we will have something planned out we just need a date to get things in motion we can only do so much without a date

Yall should make a thread where everyone who is going can sign up, then yall could make some of those "hello my name is _____" stickers with peoples usernames from here

Yall should make a thread where everyone who is going can sign up, then yall could make some of those "hello my name is _____" stickers with peoples usernames from here

I was actually thinking about that the other day. A sticker with your forum name and your real name next to it.

If by some miracle it ends up being in dallas then I can take care of the stickers haha... that will be my contribution :) imma team player haha

Well if it does remain the same and its here in san antonio ill take care of the stickers i gotta do my part too...lol

actually, the original vote was skewed for san antonio, not houston. other than that edit, I agree with you on not moving it to houston. the vote is the vote.

eh i think us houston guys just got tired of voting more than once....honestly its fun having a road trip.

Hehehe. I like Houston too there are cigar bars there!!! Unlike here in SA.... If it's in Dallas I know a pretty good seafood joint. Kind of a hole in the wall but if you like seafood it's pretty good. It's called Hook, Line & Sinker. I think it's off of Lemmon Street but don't quote me on it.

Latest posts

Back