runoff voting for statewide meet.

what city for the state meet 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lil_red_wagon

:
lil white p5
final voting here. it is between dallas and san antonio now. a week to vote and all that's left is the crying and planning.

why not come up with a couple proposals for each city first? then everyone can vote on more than just a city.

Damn it, everytime I vote for a certain city, it starts to lose. Maybe I should have voted for SA. Though there are more things to do in SA, I had free room and board in Dallas. Plus it would have given me a chance to visit my folks.

there were still a few days left on the poll wasnt there? now some poeple may have the disadvantage because they have already voted and may not know of the new thread.

there were still a few days left on the poll wasnt there? now some poeple may have the disadvantage because they have already voted and may not know of the new thread.

this thread will last a week. if people dont make it to vote again by then, they probably aren't keeping enough attention on this thread to really care. everyone has been complaining about how long this vote is taking, so I sped it up in the best way possible.

no, everyone wont like this decision, but I cant make everyone happy. best bet is a simple majority.

if san antonio wins, we will go clockwise onto dallas next year. if dallas wins, we will go counter clockwise into san antonio next year. either way, in two years houston will have the texas meet.

Latest posts

Back