rt. 645 CLIFTON RD manasses/woodbridge/chantilly

skilletrx

Nemo0o
hey guys im from woodbridge, having a difficult time getting to work in dulles. any small roads w/o traffic u recommend? I noticed rt645 clifton rd does the job of getting me there... can anyone give me info on clifton?? one lane, two lane? is it backed up during rush hours? 730-830am, 530-630pm?

TIA!!

I pm'ed a buddy of mine on here that lives in Woodbridge.. maybe he can help you out.

without even ever driving that road, from experience driving in northern VA, I can almost guarantee you that pretty much any kind of shortcut you think of, people have already thought of, and the route is already clusterf*cked during rush hour :(

Woodbridge to Dulles! holy cow I guess Fairfax County Pkwy is a parking lot during rush hour too huh :(

Sorry took a while to get here and respond.

What time do you leave vs having to be there, and where at in Dulles is it? Off 28 etc.

The main problem with traffic around here isn't that it is bad, the main issue is that it never stays the same. One day it maybe clear, then the next for no reason it is packed.

But if you can say where in woodbridge you are coming from and where in Dulles you are going I maybe to offer some roads to try. Also what time in the morning you head out there.

Driving through Clifton to get to woodbridge is your best bet. Be careful of cops going through clifton, they are looking for speeders. You can also take 66 to 234 (it shouldnt be as bad once they finish road work) and take 234 as another back way into woodbridge. What part of woodbridge?

Was thinking 66 to 28n myself. The ffx county parkway during rushhour doesn't move. 20 minute drives take over an hour because they've crammed that damn road full of lights.

skilletrx said:
hey guys im from woodbridge, having a difficult time getting to work in dulles. any small roads w/o traffic u recommend? I noticed rt645 clifton rd does the job of getting me there... can anyone give me info on clifton?? one lane, two lane? is it backed up during rush hours? 730-830am, 530-630pm?

TIA!!

I know this is going to sound bad, but leave earlier. You'll see a signif. difference even if you leave at 7. Clifton road is your best bet, fun for a speed :D BUT, as others have mentioned watch for the Popo

Back