Round Rocker Switches wLED???

IsmaelPR1

:
2002 Mazda MP5
Anybody know where I can get small round rocker switches? Preferably with a Red LED dot which lights when it's turned on. I've been looking for small ones, so that I can replace three of them that I have on a custom plate that is in my MP5.

18 inch Rims - 215/35R18 Tires - DVD/PS2 Entertainment System - Passenger Visor TV Screen - Kenwood 4400 Head Unit
600W Soundstream Amp - Dual 12 inch Orion Bandpass Box - Sony X Plode Components - Blue Under Dash Neon Lights
Headlight Strobe Lights - Bright White Xenon Bulbs GPS Navigation - and Dual Thule Bike Racks.

I. Feliciano
iPaq_Mail@inkdropdesigns.com
http://www.inkdropdesigns.com

I've tried them they really don't have what I am looking for, it might have to be ordered of a sight somewhere, thought someone here might know of a place. But thanks for your help...

18 inch Rims - 215/35R18 Tires - DVD/PS2 Entertainment System - Passenger Visor TV Screen - Kenwood 4400 Head Unit
600W Soundstream Amp - Dual 12 inch Orion Bandpass Box - Sony X Plode Components - Blue Under Dash Neon Lights
Headlight Strobe Lights - Bright White Xenon Bulbs GPS Navigation - and Dual Thule Bike Racks.

I. Feliciano

round rocker? not sure what that would look like or how it would rock if it's round?? i might be able to help with aome more info. i have access to a large electonics store that has everything under the sun.....more info please!!

rockerswtichfull.jpg

They would be similar to these, except I need them with an LED Light instead of the white dot.:

And the name I see everywhere is a Round Rocker, they pivot (rock) at the center.

I. Feliciano

I have found a few that I like but, one they would only sell to distributors or as wholesale and I just need a handful not 1,000! LOL Something like this would also work.

ESW-8115_RR_small.jpg

I. Feliciano

Last edited:
These are actually the one's that I want. but it's wholesale only!!

BlueRRMod.jpg

I. Feliciano

Yeah I've thought of and been to just about every local place from Radioshack to Home Depot. They just don't have what I need particularly, this is why I'm trying to find it online at this point, I hope.

I. Feliciano

They opened up a new Autozone by my house, let me check that one and make sure that I've exhausted all other means. I like the way yours look, except that I won't be using them in the stock panel. I have a custom panel with three switches under my aftermarket radio and those are the ones that I want to replace.

But thanks for the pic and info.

I. Feliciano

Last edited:
Thats cool. If you really can't find them, you can send money to me and I'll go out and buy them for u then ship it....

Good looking out Jspec, I'll keep that in mind. I'll search for them tomorrow and see what I come up with.

I. Feliciano

does any one know if the little coin holder or whatever it's suppose to be next to my switch comes off or anything because I wanna replace it with another panel like the one I have for my switch so I can add another switch there. Thanks

it is a coin holder obviously and it comes out very easily just like the other switches/blanks. take out the dash side panel that is accessible when the door is open. then just simply press the two tabs (on top and bottom) of coin holder to take it out. after depressing tabs, push the switch towards the back of the car.

I actually found these over at new Autozone that opened up by my house about 1 week ago. The fact they are a new store helped, in them being nicely stocked with a lot of goodies!!

BlueRRMod.jpg

Thanks for all your help guys, I really appreciate it.

I. Feliciano

Back