Round 3!! Snow arrives again.

It's on its way to you on the East Coast! Hit Dallas area last night...

(sssh)
What is this snow that you speak of, we have not seen any here on the East Coast....(breakn)

Up to 200 mph winds and tornadoes down there (Midwest) last night, and headed on to Chicagoland now.... Good luck It's a baddddd one, and it's all yours(nana)and the little caboose (it really is a nice SMALL break from shoveling and the snow blower) is on its way through N, California and Nevada today....Personally, I'll take the snow rather than the ice that follows.

Does your cable TV not get anything west of the Mississippi??(smash)(smash)(smash)lol

As far as new 2016 cx-5s go, not so good (like 15 CX_5s)! 1 dealer in Reno, 1 in Las Vegas... Poor pricing and selection to be had! Aside from my own likes m and dislikes go (not to mention pricing, no regrets about buying mine last April!

Last edited:
Had our first snow/slush/sleet storm in the Boston are and I'm very happy with the CX-5 AWD ride..passed some FWD cars on the way up a grade who were just spinning their all weather tires...
Zoom Zoom!

Just had a few inches of snow in Toronto - first of the season. Very quickly turned to mush. A mere sprinkle by our standards. Still, my AWD with all seasons handled even better than I hoped, except when I really pushed it. Holding out for a good deal on a set of Blizzaks.

Back