Roof/Rear Window Spoiler: Thoughts?

mal_tiempo

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Does anybody else have one on their Speed 6? I know one other person that has one, I think it's this one: http://bit.ly/r8DCma (eBay link).

The only problem with that one is that the top corners of the window are not square, so I don't see how that fits the sedan. Here's a pic of the MS6 I was talking about:
tumblr_lp7cn6wUcp1qzyw9jo1_500.jpg

Anybody have any insight on where to find one that is known to fit?

I've seen some on ebay, but it's been a while. I'm pretty fond of the look, and am considering getting one for my car too.

Meh. I never cared for it. Just indifferent. And no idea where to find one outside of ebay.

As sort of an update on this: I found that spoiler in my OP on eBay, and bought it. Just got here yesterday after work. I just test mounted it to see about the fit and all of that, here are a couple pics:

tumblr_lxfvnsh2eL1qzyw9jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxfwlu1bFc1qzyw9jo1_500.jpg

Yay-or-nay folks? Also, should I get it painted body color or the same color as my AutoExe parts (satin black, it's gloss black currently)?

Something I just thought of: it's noticeably flatter when actually attached to fit to the curve of the window, and looks better as a result. Meh, it was only $60 so I was surprised it even fit!

Back