Roni's Turbo MP3 Dyno from April 2004, @ 4psi (First decent tune of AEM EMS)

roni

:
2001 Mazda Protege MP3
roni_dyno1_042904.jpg

roni_dyno2_042904.jpg

roni_dyno3_042904.jpg

damn those are some sick numbers for 4psi Roni. glad to see you are finally getting the tuning right on the AEM. you should post up type of dyno and if this is SAE corrected and stuff before all the vultures come in.

I just dyno'd on December 15th 2004 with a ton more mods then this first dyno, larger intercooler, ported and polished MP3 intake manifold, NSN motorsports throttle body spacer, very different tune, 6psi, etc, and I pulled about 200whp and 200lb-ft of torque. I had a huge vaccuum leak and an exhaust leak at my wastegate, so I didn't really get a real baseline of my car. Between those two things, I lost a bunch of power. I will be re-dyno'd sometime in January, and will post new sheets for you guys to see.

vindication said:
damn those are some sick numbers for 4psi Roni. glad to see you are finally getting the tuning right on the AEM. you should post up type of dyno and if this is SAE corrected and stuff before all the vultures come in.
Thanks! Well I posted these dyno sheets on the thread about the AEM a while back. This is from a Dynojet, all whp, and as far as SAE corrected, it was so long ago that I really don't know. Now that there is finally a section for Dyno sheets, I figured I would post these up and post the new sheets once I get them in the next few weeks.

Back