Roll back fenders

My back tires are rubbing on the fenders.. as they are not the correct offset.. i got them cause love the stand.. Now... i need to roll my back fenders and wondering if anyone has done it before.. I have done my reseach on how to do it and all but just wondering if anyone has done it on a 5 before.

I have done it last summer cuz my tires were rubbing pretty bad. Very easy job, just make sure you use the right tools and heat it up before rolling and while rolling the fenders. Also make sure you take your time.

Dima

I have done it last summer cuz my tires were rubbing pretty bad. Very easy job, just make sure you use the right tools and heat it up before rolling and while rolling the fenders. Also make sure you take your time.

Dima

Thanks... can you post pics of how they look now?

sorry maybe kinda late, but I rolled my rear fenders pretty easy like Dima said, if you're not sure some tire shops can do it. Some will recommend just taking an airsaw to it and cutting them. Up to you. I've also heard that sometimes running a bad offset isn't good for the car. Anyone else know?

Back