Rola vs. Inno Rack?

What size...

I just ordered the INNO rack (w/o the fairing though). I'll wait & see how much room I have for bike trays and/or a basket. If I find a screaming deal on a box locally, I may go that route.

JMJ

...load bars did you decide to go with, how much and from where?

IN-B117 bars (46") - I'm not a fan of having them stick out too far. If I need them longer, I'll just get longer bars later.

$188.80 from AutoAnything.com, shipped.

JMJ

I installed my Inno rack last week. It took a few hours as I figured things out on the fly but I could probably do the whole thing from scratch in 30 minutes or so now. It seems very sturdy and looks cool. I'm not super happy with the fairing because the two middle "touch points" don't actually touch the roof and consequently bump the roof and make noise sometimes. I need to play with this and see if I can get them to touch. Otherwise it seems pretty solid.

Same deal here

I installed my Inno rack last week. It took a few hours as I figured things out on the fly but I could probably do the whole thing from scratch in 30 minutes or so now. It seems very sturdy and looks cool. I'm not super happy with the fairing because the two middle "touch points" don't actually touch the roof and consequently bump the roof and make noise sometimes. I need to play with this and see if I can get them to touch. Otherwise it seems pretty solid.

...with the fairing. Now that it's getting a bit warmer i'll look to play with it- I actually think its the outermost 2 that need to be adjusted and it should tuck in the middle two....?
I'll report back this weekend.

Back