RIP King of Pop - Michael Jackson Dead at 50

anyhow...keep it respectful...whatever Mr. Jackson did here on earth (or did not do), he will have to see how the scales balanced on the other side...that's not for us to judge.

Last edited:
RIP Micheal,

Thriller Is The Best Song Ever I Remember My Dad Playing It When I Was A Kid

And His Dance Haha

Classic Man Classic

I was like in 3rd or 4th grade when Thriller went nuts allover MTV, we even watched it on VCR during lunch for dance month lol. Cant 4get he got burned up during the Pepsi commercial too! after that he really took off

Seriously - I've had to edit another post. Keep it respectful or the thread gets locked.

A sad end to a life filled with so much good, bad and ugly stuff.

I hope he's finally able to rest in peace.

Don't think the public and media will let him for a little while. Based on the statement from the famil spokesperson, it seems like this wasn't really a big surprise. Doctor's car was impounded as well, and they are looking for the doctor himself. Even though this is the death of such an iconic person, something's up. Will be interesting to hear the autopsy and toxicology results.

Last edited:
well trash woulda found its way into both. so its all 1 thread..and clean for now. lets move on.

i think i heard somewhere they said his death wasnt a total surprise. so yeah i think somethin was up

Back