Rim and Tire Question for an Mp3

jsahyoun

:
2007 Toyota Camry SE V6
I am just wondering if the stock MP3 racing harts with the stock dunlop tires are any bigger than my motegi mr5's 18 inch with 215/35/18 nitto extreme. I want to put the racing harts back on for the winter (belkiev it or not).

I have a JIC coilover set very low. If these racing harts are any bigger i am sure I will rub. Can someone give me some measurements from a 215/45/17 I beleive, to a 215/35/18.

Thank You!

Yeah, I have to give the Miata owners that. The link was very helpful to me when deciding what tires and wheels to put on my car.

I am sorry I am not very good at posting pics and links and stuff. If you wanna see the mr5's do a search for "pics of jsahyoun's MP3"

BTW your car is awesome. Check mine out see if you like it.
It is definately not your style! but check it out anyways.

APC. Thanks I didn't think you would like it.

It is a pretty different style than most.

But I love it, thats all that matters.

Thanks again!

Nah, not at all. That's what I love about the import scene. So many directions to take a car. Just because I took mine one way doesn't mean that I don't appreciate someone else's car that followed another path.

As to the hood, I think APC is the second on my list of possible replacement hoods. I love that look when someone actually paints the hood body color. I think the CF hood just slapped on is getting played out.

Back