Richmond Meet?

SMITTNME

:
2008.5 Crystal White Mazda Speed3
Hi, new MS3 owner here, just wondering when you guys would want to do another Richmond meet or near Richmond. I see one happened a few weeks ago, but I'm eager to meet other owners! (spin)

Haha, well I don't mind heading out your way at all...just as long as we alternate trips :)

And I am curious of how many MS3 owners are in my immediate area :)

how about friday? ak should be down here in nn anyways so we can install his gauges. :D

This weekend is the only time I can't, I have company in town. If we were meeting in Richmond, I could prob meet up Sunday evening however. But usually, any weekend day would work! :)

I am feeling a 757/Newport News meet.

Us 757 people went up there the last few times. Your guys turn! lol

my ass! All last summer kevin(dubbydoo) and I went to 757 for every meet. 2008 ya'll need to come up here!

That was last summer, and it was the summer, All the good/big meets are down here then!

But this is 2008 not 2007, we went up there the last few times, so you come down here this time! Aksmelly

You should bring me Ike's high flow cat when you come down here this weekend! Its at kevins shop

That was last summer, and it was the summer, All the good/big meets are down here then!

But this is 2008 not 2007, we went up there the last few times, so you come down here this time! Aksmelly

You should bring me Ike's high flow cat when you come down here this weekend! Its at kevins shop

(wedge)

I'll be down in Richmond visiting my sister this weekend. I don't have my MSP anymore but i've replaced the LSD in mine when I had it so I feel like that gets me a lifetime membership here. hah I currently have an '07 SI.

haha yea im tired of driving home on 64 at 3 in the morning with damn suicide deer on the side of the road richmond is a central area for a meet

Big whoopdie do fat boy. I drove home from richmond last time at like 4am, and jason left like 5. lol

But it doesn't matter, I don't mind driving up there lol, i just can't do it this week.

How much is it again? I will send it when I am done with my short shifter install.

After I get this Jew snap ring off

Back