Richmond kentucky mazda meet cook n cruise

pepsifc

gaugeing interest
hopeing to host a meet in richmond at gibson bay
at this time i have a possible of 20 people half rx7's
the rest random nice cars

if you would like to go bump the thread

date is not set i want to get a good # of people going
the word has been spead on a few sites IE rxclub.com lexistreets KY rotary index and this place i have a few friends spreading the word around also

this meet is mainly rotary theme'd but ANYone with a nice ride is welcom to come
help spread the word also

bump the thread if u wana go

Last edited:
Its bump a thread,
I hope you are aware that this is a Nationwide site, And when the Public see`s post with the spelling all goofed up, And they see your from Kentucky,
Well they think too thereselfs thinking what a dumb ass. Please double check your spelling before posting. And if you do post and then see a mistake, You`ll usally have up too 30 minutes to go back and edit your post. So your not looking like a D.A. from the sticks. I was informed about 4 sites where you`ve gone posting about a get together in Richmond,Ky at the City Park, Gibson Bay. What time and what date exact. Just trying to let know what you could do too make it a better Meet.If you type like a D.A. i could just about bet you your going too be there by yourself.

sry about that
right now im just seeing if anyone is interested in going
Dates would be sept 29th or october 13th

14 7's if all of my friends friends come at this time and we can change the date somewhat for viper so 15 if he wants us too + a bunch of non mazdas

Don't let me hold up the planning. There is a slim chance that my plans on the 13th might be cancelled, but I won't know until next week.

even though it is in ketucky I might go. you guys do have plumbing there right? j/k. when will the date be decided?

HAHA!!! Yeah i personally like letting it hang in the fresh mountain air, When i need to relieve myself.(piss) on the(five-0)

The meet is going to be in capital view park in frankfort

Capital View Park, Frankfort, KY 40601

http://www.frankfortparksandrec.com/...view_park.html

It will be october 13th, and any rotary enthusiast are welcome to come to this event!

We will however be having parking seperated, RX-7/8s all together and any other cars somewhere else.

We will be grilling out hamburgers and hotdogs, if you wanna bring anything else you can, we'll be bringing potato chips as sides, any other reccomendations?

Some pics from the meet. Some of the people didn't show, but we had a nice little meet. Mine is the blue FB.

Attachments

• 930514-R1-20-3A_021.jpg
    930514-R1-20-3A_021.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 930514-R1-18-5A_019.jpg
    930514-R1-18-5A_019.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 85
  • 930514-R1-19-4A_020.jpg
    930514-R1-19-4A_020.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 930514-R1-21-2A_022.jpg
    930514-R1-21-2A_022.jpg