Resprayed my bumpers/skirts and recleared my headlights

bafilio1

:
2002 P5
I was painting my trunk lid on the Grand Am and the front bumper, and I decided I would go ahead and spray the P5's since its sun dried. Here are some pics of both. Enjoy :D. I spent the last 4hrs on it.
Pic of th custom front bumper I did on the GA and resprayed bumper and cleared headlight on the p5
e752c5aa.jpg

and more
e13ab052.jpg

98aa26a3.jpg

f0ef0c4e.jpg

da09ee02.jpg

dd421dcd.jpg

612e871a.jpg

And last but not least look how clear this badboy is.
c7360539.jpg

So you painted your car with clear from a can?

Lol no I had ordered the paint from sherwin Williams and clear I painted them in my basement that can in the on pic was brake cleaner
the other can is a touch up paint can I used to fix a couple problem areas on the grand am

Thanks, I spent a lot of time on it when I only was expected to work on the GA. but the sun dried bumpers have been driving me nuts as well as the side skirts and headlights. So I figured I already had the guns out, and supplies out so why not shoot fresh paint on them too. Was worth it.

Looks good...engine bay looks super clean...

Thanks, since I drive the GA mostley the p5 doesn't see to much dirt. I did take OBX muffler polish to my OBX headers, they were nice and shiney, but that last about 400 miles lol. Not sure how much I like the wrinkle red pain on the VC. I'm thinking of taking it off and color matching it with some air brushed details... again debating. Its funny because I've alread washed the p5 twice this month and I haven't washed the GA since about early april maybe even march. I'm so ready to pay the grand am off and get another car. There is a 06 Mazda6 yellow with the windows already tinted calling my name at a local dealership. Nothing like haveing two yellow mazda's :D

Back