Resort plans nude "anything goes" party

the girl that told you that was trying to boost your ego a 'wee' bit....well i hope it was a girl.....

anyways i wonder what a trip to that resort would cost??

thats what i figured was going on but(sssh) we gotta keep that down low cuz i paid them to make up a story so i gotta keep that rep up haha it would probably be expensive as hell but would also be fun to haha

AngelQuiroga

yea i do once in a great while i have family in salt lake, i couldn't find my camera but i got the pic off my phone its the .50 trim hiboost kit running an external wastegate and fabricated the egr tube to fit where the dumptube was supposed to be

yea i do once in a great while i have family in salt lake, i couldn't find my camera but i got the pic off my phone its the .50 trim hiboost kit running an external wastegate and fabricated the egr tube to fit where the dumptube was supposed to be

hiboost FTMFW, and next time your up this way make sure you post in the utah section haha i know alot of people would like to see it haha

its feels so good to be boosted after being na, current mods 5 zigen fnro1c wheels, awr mounts all the way around, protege garage manifold, hibbost kit, welded lsd, dss axles, hks ssq bov, water, afc, and boost gauges by aem, greddy trust turbo timer, tokico illumina with tokico springs drilled and slotted all the way around. Custom 3' inch exhaust. I think thats about all of it. Still has a way to go but i will def post in the utah section when i go out i that direction.

its feels so good to be boosted after being na, current mods 5 zigen fnro1c wheels, awr mounts all the way around, protege garage manifold, hibbost kit, welded lsd, dss axles, hks ssq bov, water, afc, and boost gauges by aem, greddy trust turbo timer, tokico illumina with tokico springs drilled and slotted all the way around. Custom 3' inch exhaust. I think thats about all of it. Still has a way to go but i will def post in the utah section when i go out i that direction.

DAMN!! that is a good build(bow) nice set up, possibly going to vegas in the next few months so ill hit you up if i do haha

You should stop by and once you get your ems get it tuned by one of the best tuners in the West Coast no joke i looked him up. Just let me know when and ill pm you my number.

You should stop by and once you get your ems get it tuned by one of the best tuners in the West Coast no joke i looked him up. Just let me know when and ill pm you my number.

oh damn that would be nice for sure, ill deffinatly hit you up when im coming donw

Back