request: 2 5/8" gauges, or 62mm

:
'93 Mazda RX7 R1
request: 2 5/8" gauges, or 60mm

i wanna see pictures of these gauges installed in your interior, be it a-pillar pod, in the cubby under the stereo, etc, the gauges i want to buy only come in that size, nothing smaller, so if its gonna look funny i dont want to get them...

thanks in advance,

James

Last edited:
POD%20OLD1.jpg

POD%20NEW2.jpg

hm, that doesn't look to out of place, i read a thread of yours where you were talking about those, you custom made that apillar pod right? would it be impossible to buy a regular apillar pod and widen the holes to fit the bigger gauges, or am i gonna have to go custom? :(... having cool gauges is going to come at a cost i am slowly starting to realize :p...

hawaiian_msp said:

those are 60mm? they dont look out of place at all, did you make that gauge pod yourself just like brian, or did you buy it somewhere, someone in the FS forum just said they think autometer makes a 60mm full apillar pod...

thanks for the replys guys, i am feeling better about having this monsterous gauges :D, right now i've got an autometer phantom boost gauge and it just looks so freaking big sitting on my kitchen table :p, havn't had a chance to get to storage to hold it up around inside the interior tho...

Back