reputable wheel/tire dealer

racer x 3

:
mazda 3 s winning blue
hey guys,

i'm finally gonna take the plunge and get me some nice wheels. looking at 17's (modest i know) and liking some of what konig has to offer, like "freefall" for example.

in any event, you guys have any good or bad experiences to draw on? recommendations for good outfits?

i like wheelsnext.com's policies and selection but have heard some not so great things about them... ditto wheelmax.com.

i have heard GREAT things about tirerack.com, but (maybe im just a b**ch) i am not loving the selection....

any thoughts?

edgeracing.com has a lot of good deals and they give you everything you need to just bolt them right on.

they have well known wheel brands too and of course the brands noone really hears about.lol but hey, worth a shot. and the prices, you cant even shake a stick at.

I've been treated VERY well by both Edgeracing and tire rack. I even have my own sales guy for tire rack. We exchange christmas cards and I am the god father to his two children.

SwampAss said:
I've been treated VERY well by both Edgeracing and tire rack. I even have my own sales guy for tire rack. We exchange christmas cards and I am the god father to his two children.

with the money you spend there, i believe that not only are you the godfather, but you are the sole contributor to their college funds....

jbiird317 said:
with the money you spend there, i believe that not only are you the godfather, but you are the sole contributor to their college funds....

And I've only has this car 6 months. I had 6..SIX! sets of wheels on my Golf. (2 years time)

Back