Replacement wipers question

thanks for this ^ very helpful. Though DealerDirect Parts.com is no longer in business. I ordered them from mazda USA parts.com.

http://mazda.dealerdirectparts.com/

Welcome to Dealer Direct Parts.com. As of December 13th, 2013 we will not have the ability to sell OEM Mazda parts. If you have already placed an order with us please click here for your account information. If you need to make a return or a warranty claim please click on the links below for assistance:

Support: MazdaSupport@DealerDirectParts.com
For any return or warranty information please visit our return policy page located here.

Just another +1 for getting replacement inserts for the OEM blades. I've done this a couple times and have also tried numerous other blades (RainX, Valeo, Goodyear). None of the other blades come close to the performance of the OEM blades. Thankfully I've held onto them when using other blades. Are the inserts harder to find? Yes. Does it take more time than swapping blades? Yes. But they are cheap. It only takes about 2 minutes per blade to swap out the old insert, transfer the stiffeners and put in the new one. Most importantly, these keep the windshield much cleaner for longer than any other option. It's like having a new car.

Latest posts

Back