Renewed Sirius for $77 a Year

My09CX-9

:
Mazda CX-9
My six-month free trial of Sirius expired at the end of June, and they began calling me to renew by about the third week in June. I told them I was only paying $77 a year for my XM with my Acura MDX and if they could match it then I would renew, but they wouldn't do it! Last week I got another call from them to renew and when I repeated the same request, they agreed this time ~ and now I'm only paying $77 for Sirius Everything for one year!

Last edited:
Even though they merged, by law they still have to keep their accounting separate. Yes, I still have XM on my MDX and they are about the same, depending on your preference!

oh ok i been thinkin about getting xm for a while. the commercials are just never ending on my drive home

Sirius Subscription Renewal

When your current subscription runs out just call 866-519-7570 and ask to speak with a Customer Satisfaction representative. Do not call the Sirius Listener Care telephone number (866-523-7474) which is listed on the renewal invoice as you will be directed to a call center which will only offer you the prevailing rate (currently $142.45 for the Sirius Everything 1 year plan) plus a U.S. Music Royalty Fee of $21.79). Request the 50% promotion rate of $77 and be prepared to pay by credit card. I just renewed for an additional 12 months and I paid a total of $77.36 (including all taxes and surcharges)

When your current subscription runs out just call 866-519-7570 and ask to speak with a Customer Satisfaction representative. Do not call the Sirius Listener Care telephone number (866-523-7474) which is listed on the renewal invoice as you will be directed to a call center which will only offer you the prevailing rate (currently $142.45 for the Sirius Everything 1 year plan) plus a U.S. Music Royalty Fee of $21.79). Request the 50% promotion rate of $77 and be prepared to pay by credit card. I just renewed for an additional 12 months and I paid a total of $77.36 (including all taxes and surcharges)

Hmmm....Got you beat - LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My 6 month free trial expires Jan 2. I just called 866-519-7570 and selected the Cancel prompt. I asked the rep for the 5 month for $20 promo. It starts after the free trial and auto renews after 5 months to the quarterly plan at regular price if I don't cancel before then.

Back in today.....

1/1/11 SIRIUS EVERYTHING - Half-off - 12mo-Promo.....$73.20, plus Royalty fee and taxes = $85.32

Back in today.....

1/1/11 SIRIUS EVERYTHING - Half-off - 12mo-Promo.....$73.20, plus Royalty fee and taxes = $85.32

Just got the same deal. My subscription ended 12/26/10 and I did nothing until yesterday when I received that offer in an email so I went for it.

yeah you can still get it for 77 a year plus tax and all that crap... It came out to liek 97/98 bucks for me to only cancel that services due to having to spend hours on the phone. To only get asked is it turned on and plugged in.... no im just getting sound with it off and unplugged. lol Also note they charge a 75 dollar early cancelation fee if you do decide to cancel.

They will also automaticly renew the policy with your card you use to purchase the policy without any notice.

Edit: NO I did not pay that early cancelation fee but they did try to sock it to me. Luckly their system showed me on hold for over 2 hours from a cell phone!

Now I might of liked it if I could get ever clear signal well let me rephrase that... clear signal that didnt cut in and out like someone playing with the power button for fractions of a second every now and then.

Honestly they were quick as hell to answer the phones and my questions when I was wanting to get their service. However it was another story for when i got their service and not even to call back 30 min later to be put on forever hold. The product from what I hear is great customer services doesnt exist or at least from my experience.

Last edited:
Back